NAPL Goes Online! Services Available From the Comfort of Your Home!
We miss seeing you at the Library! The staff at NAPL love helping you find your next read, providing programming, and offering a community space. Until we meet again we hope you will check out what NAPL has to offer online. At this time all Pennsylvania libraries are closed through April 6 at least. To help you pass the time please check out the list below.
- Sign up for a Library Card! Did you know you can sign up for a Northampton Area Public Library card online? Individuals living in the Northampton Area School District that are 12 years and older may apply online to receive a library card by mail. Once you receive your card you may access all of NAPL's Digital Resources. To utilize the card, individuals can use the library card number and the last four digits of the card as their PIN to access databases. Once we reopen bring your card and ID into the library to be validated for in house library use.
- Check out our Online Databases! All of these are accessible with your Northampton Area Library Card. Click here for a full list of our Databases.
- NEW - Participate in NAPL's Stay At Home Bingo! Download the PDF and join in on the fun. Got bingo? Fill in the first block. Filled the board? Fill in the second block, for a second chance to win.
FiveSix lucky winners (an extra winner was added thanks to a generous donation) will win a $10.00 gift card to a local restaurant. Please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off after we reopen. Winners will be chosen after we reopen so stay tuned!
- You can still request items! Fill out this form. We will try to get the item ordered for you while we're closed, to have it ready when we reopen.
- Our April Programs are cancelled or postponed but as of now all of our May Programs are still on! Join us for Children's Book Bingo, Teen Great British Bake Off, Becoming a Youtuber, and Meal Plan Like a Pro. You can sign up for these programs by clicking on the link and filling out the form on the event's page. Click here to view our other May Programs.
- Have questions? We're still available through Facebook Messenger or at email@example.com.
We hope to see you in the Library again soon but until then we hope you enjoy our online resources. Stay healthy and safe!