Discover reliable health information through access to full-text articles of nursing and allied health journals, pamphlets, newsletters, periodicals, newspapers, encyclopedias, and more. This comprehensive consumer health resource provides accurate, authoritative information on a full range of health-related issues, including diseases, disorders, traditional and alternative therapies, and current hot topics. Content is added daily to ensure that researchers receive the most up-to-date health content.
A broad collection of full-text reference works is included, providing access to such texts as:
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Diets
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Cancer
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Public Health
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Environmental Health
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Prescription Drugs
This project is made possible in part by Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and through Library Access Funds administered by the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Department of Education, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, Governor.